Monday, October 24, 2005

Spiritual Vibrations: My Hanuman Chalisa

My Hanuman Chalisa has been playing on my laptop since the End of April 2005. Continously, except
  • when the machine has to be restarted,
  • or theres been a powercut (I need to figue out how to launch iTunes automatically, to play the playlist Hanuman Chalisa),
  • or minus the weeks I was in England...
So, this morning, I look at my count - and it had reached 21,000 !!!

For those who are interested, one Hanuman Chalisa is 5 minutes and 35 seconds. I have 108 in my playlist. The playlist is set to start again when it finishes no. 108. The playlist is 10 hours long!

Pavansuta Hanumanji ki Jai !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

// Om Shri Hanumate Namah: //

Here are a few more Mp3's for you:

Download Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Mantra Jaap Mala and other Mp3-Bhajans at:

http://hanumanji.wordpress.com

YouRs SinCereLy M!sTer CrippLeD SaM